2. Practicing my Guitar Hero moves with a demo from the shop assistant.
3. Met an old friend from a recent trooping.
4. Looks like she needed some help?
5. One can often see kids playing in this popular fountain in Bugis Junction.
6. Whenever I see glass ceiling, I always imagine Batman breaking through it and descending with his cape wide open.
7. A long time friend whom I recently got in touch with after many years invited me to a music recital organised by herself and a few partners. The 4 seated are young aspiring singers from her music academy which she co-founded.
8. I was tasked with taking photos which will be used for their portfolio and promotions.
9. This picture above got published in the local papers. ^^;
10. Was surprised the little girl I once knew has all grown up now. ^^;
11. A lovely girl spotted at a charity event in which the 501st Legion Singapore Garrison was involved in. Love the face paint. ^^
13. Funny how the weather changes so suddenly. Sunny one moment…
14. … Raining cats and dogs the next.
15. Rainy weather offers good photography opportunities. One will see lots of colourful umbrellas, people running from the rain, covering their heads with whatever they can find etc.
17. Check out the horde of people crossing the road!
21. Newspapers make good temporary cover.
As always. Till next time, take care and stay safe.